Friday, January 11, 2019

Introduction

My name is Sönke, my artist name in music is Low Entropy.
I'm a Christian cult survivor and an exorcism survivor. The exorcism I went through in 2004 nearly led to my very death.
I'm also a music producer for over 21 years (started at the age of 16 - Hardcore, Techno and Experimental Music). I also was victim to extreme bullying in school as a kid.

My often very extreme life as a music producer and performer, the bullying experience and my slow mental breakdown that led me to get in contact with the cult, and the hell that followed are things that are connected.
I kept quiet about the bullying and exorcism experience for many, many years.
But I finally felt the need to open up about these things.

The cult that I was in contact with were followers of Jakob Lorber, a self-proclaimed Christian "prophet" of the 19th century. Online search him for more information.

This E-Book is a collection of texts that I wrote about these issues that I originally published on my blog and on social media. Often the text seem to "start anew" as there were often big time spans between a post and I needed to repeat information to readers that might not know the other posts.
Because of this history of publishing, the text do not form a "whole" (each text was written as a stand-alone piece), and there are still huge gaps and holes in my written history of these things. Right now the E-book might feel at parts like a puzzle.
Eventually I plan to fill the gaps with more texts and information. You can also email me if you want to hear more information about a certain topic or issue: low.entropy.80@gmail.com

You can find more information about my music at https://www.discogs.com/artist/22777-Low-Entropy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

My name is Sönke, my artist name in music is Low Entropy. I'm a Christian cult survivor and an exorcism survivor. The exorcism I went t...